“Most beautiful golf course ever”

Punta Espada Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Punta Espada Golf Course is already listed among the worlds finest, with the renowned GolfWeek ranking it as the best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico. Eight holes play along and over the sea. From all points of Punta Espada, golfers are blessed with extraordinary views of the Caribbean, where the sea contrasts against the emerald fairways and the perfect greens. Challenging stroke play and beauty are entwined in this outstanding par 72 course, which hosted the inaugural PGA Tour’s Champions Tour in April 2008 - The Cap Cana Championship. The annual tournament is televised internationally through the Golf Channel and its license-holding subsidiaries.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This course was amazingly beautiful, with tees from high up on the cliffs looking out over the course and the ocean and some right beside the water, there are many connecting lagoons and lakes along the course that make it breathtaking from every viewpoint. The round of golf comes with a caddie who is very nice and will get you absolutely anything you need while on the course, some advil, sunscreen, glove or more balls - No Problemo! I highly recommend this course as much for its beauty as well as for it level of difficulty and excellent course design. End the day with a drink and some food at La Palapa restaurant at neighboring Cap Cana Beach Club (which is close to Hole 16 if my memory serves me correctly), you will not regret!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is just the best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by far! Breathtaking views, the best caddies and super well kept.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Not much of a golfer but really appreciate just my wife and I on the entire golf course. For a non player like us it felt great with no pressure of people in front of us or behind us rushing us.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If your schedule allows golf during the week, much less expensive.
They do charge for someone to ride along and my husband says the clubs are good for the price. He usually doesn't say that when we go somewhere out of the US.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I are hackers. We weren't pressured to speed up. the course was very well maintained but sometime finding the next hole was a challenge.