Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kelly D
“Good value for the money”
Reviewed May 6, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

First impressions are lasting and front desk people not accomadating nor friendly They were overbooked and we had to walk to hotel next door via narrow busy street. Not what we wanted to do after long flight. Unimpressed but decent value if you don't care about front desk service.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 19, 2015
Dear traveler
please to know that resort belongs to lifestyle holidays vacation club
I'm so sorry for expirance with front desk
please to know that the resort is improving and they changing the service crew
if you like good vacation please let me know so I will make sure you will have a best vacations ever
My guests have vip benefits including vip Restaurants, bars,limo services,best rooms
When I rent i will provide my guest with emails and cell number so if is any think I can help I will
Please REnt t with me next time so you will enjoy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing