WINNER WONDERLAND

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very nice course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Expect to pay about $80 US for the day, cart and clubs included, challenging, lost a few balls but there is always someone selling them back to you

Visited February 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Beautiful Golf Course, Great Drinks and Staff, but ladies toilets does not flush....nasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I spent the day here and enjoyed it. Very nice, clean and relaxing. The beach is nice but full of seaweeds and no one really gets in the water, they just lay around and soak up the sun. The golf course is gorgeous. I spoke with other guest who complained of mosqitos, but I didn't have that problem. The staff was very friendly and the drinks were great. The scenery here is beautiful. My only issue here is that it was three bathroom toilets in the ladies restroom and two of them did not flush....very nasty..... This place is too upscale for horrible bathrooms...

Wolcott, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice Course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The course is very nice and kept up well,the only thing is if you rent clubs they are pretty worn.Other then that everything else was great.

Visited January 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice Course, well laid out holes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This course was a good course with some very challanging holes. It was tied into our resort so the value was fair, about $140 a round. The greens were consistant and the fairways were fairly wide. Good for a golfer that has been hunting for most of the winter.

We played it twice and enjoyed it both times. Playing on the weekends was much busier as the locals came out to play.

The rental clubs seemed ok, we brought our own clubs and saved $40-50 bucks a game.

The driving range seemed short. The cart guy told my friend and I no drivers on the driving range. I guess we looked like long hitters?

I don't think you will be disappointed in the course if it is tied into your resort. There were other courses in the area but the prices I seen made them a little to much to justify us playing there.

Visited December 2012
Allen, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Golf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great course. I'm a farily high handicapper and it was challenging for me. The service at the course was excellent. It was pretty much right next to our hotel so it was a fast pick up/return.

Visited November 2012