“Great Golf” 5 of 5 stars

Allen, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great course. I'm a farily high handicapper and it was challenging for me. The service at the course was excellent. It was pretty much right next to our hotel so it was a fast pick up/return.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Deb M

LaSalle, Ontario, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Peeble Beach of the Dominacan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Friends of ours went golfing here, they paid $150 for the cab ride and $350 for fees, but said it was an awesome course and they loved it.

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“pristine the club and the sea view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

we enjoy this court, is very nice. May be much wind but very pro.
The club is comfortable, and perfect for enjoy in family in the beach and i the pool area. the restaurant is very good too.

Hamden, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Golfing in Punta Cana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great golf course, very friendly staff. Only a 10 minute golf cart ride from my resort. They hooked me up with another player and we had a great game.

Byron, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Golfer friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I played Punta Blanca on Sunday. The Course was golfer friendly and the course condition was excellent! We paid $50 each for rental clubs and $50 each for cart fee which included 2 diet cokes, 2 waters, and range balls at the beginning and a sandwich and drink at the turn. The WOW factor lacking! The rental clubs were excellent. I had new titleist set with a vokey wedge and a Scotty Cameron putter. My wife used a set of new lady cobras. We played in 4 hours. I shot 85 from the whites and my wife shot 105 from the reds. We were picked up in a golf cart at the Gran Bahia Ambar for a short ride to the course.