“Peeble Beach of the Dominacan”

Punta Blanca Golf Course
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Friends of ours went golfing here, they paid $150 for the cab ride and $350 for fees, but said it was an awesome course and they loved it.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

we enjoy this court, is very nice. May be much wind but very pro.
The club is comfortable, and perfect for enjoy in family in the beach and i the pool area. the restaurant is very good too.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great golf course, very friendly staff. Only a 10 minute golf cart ride from my resort. They hooked me up with another player and we had a great game.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I played Punta Blanca on Sunday. The Course was golfer friendly and the course condition was excellent! We paid $50 each for rental clubs and $50 each for cart fee which included 2 diet cokes, 2 waters, and range balls at the beginning and a sandwich and drink at the turn. The WOW factor lacking! The rental clubs were excellent. I had new titleist set with a vokey wedge and a Scotty Cameron putter. My wife used a set of new lady cobras. We played in 4 hours. I shot 85 from the whites and my wife shot 105 from the reds. We were picked up in a golf cart at the Gran Bahia Ambar for a short ride to the course.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Only 50.00 dollars to play if you have your own clubs and staying at majestic elegance.

Very open off the tee but a fun course. Well maintained and well layed out.

1  Thank Fredstravelingfun