My husband and I went to Catalonia Bavaro on September 25th on the recommendation of my eldest daughter who had been in April. Everything was lovely but we noticed that as the week progressed there were more and more young children coming to visit the resort and also a rowdy bunch joined the same Villa as us midway through the week.......we took a walk over to the Royal side and decided to upgrade for our second week and also our daughters were coming to join us so we made the upgrade for them as well. What was already an enjoyable vacation became even more so as the Royal side was amazing. The rooms were immaculate, food was delicious, private beach and pool was beautiful and the weather was in the 90's everyday of the two weeks we were there. Staff were very friendly and helpful and we are already looking to book again for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro