We stayed at the Royal for six nights from Dec. 14 to Dec. 30.This was our first time at an adults only resort. The peace from endless loud animation teams was heavenly. There was never a problem getting a chair at the beach or the pool.The room was well appointed and the bed was not too hard. We tipped the maid dailly and were rewarded with lovely towel designs.
Food was excellent at the Thalassa. I reccommend the lobster.We also tried the Japanese and italian at the Bavaro as well as the buffet. I was impressed by the fresh grilled shrimp at the buffet and as others have said, the pizza at the pool is excellent.
The royal bar has premium liquors and was never crowded.
You can walk for miles on the beach.I would rate it as one of the tops in the caribbean.
Would definitely return to the royal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro