This was our third trip to this resort in the past 12 months.....twice on the Royal side and once on the family side. Great resort with grilled lobster for no additional fees which was available every night but one while we were there. Rooms were great, housekeeping was great, food was great, and groundskeepers are constantly working on pools, landscaping, etc. Beach has eroded considerably since last year at this time but it's still beautiful! Room service available 24 hours a day. All rooms are suites and mini fridge is very well stocked. Leave a couple of dollars a day and the housekeeping staff will go above and beyond for you. There isn't a restaurant on the property that we can say anything negative about. Buffet is varied, fresh, and very good! Try the wonderful Catalonia Royal for a quiet and children-free vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro