this resort is so beautiful and i loved to stay here. great food, services and staff, this resort has one very large buffet restaurant with a huge variety of food dishes, also there are other restaurants a la carte, a snack bar. there is a pool with a bar, and another pool closer to the beach. the staff was very friendly and always there when we asked something. in the evening they organise all kind of events, festivals, disco for kids, also there is a casino, so you don't get bored. we went in some excursions, fishing, snorkeling, on the Saona island, and everything was fantastic. the room was very large with a jacuzzi in the room. i strongly recommend it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro