We arrived a day late due to our flight being cancelled which was a shame because we ended up missing an entire day at this great resort. Once we arrived though everything was amazing, the room was gorgeous, the grounds were beautiful and the staff was very pleasant. This was our first time staying at an all inclusive resort so we weren't quite sure what to expect. Turns out, it reminded us a lot like being on a cruise. The food wasn't the best and the portions were very small if you ate at any of the specialty restaurants but all in all we had a great time. One of the factors that played in a role in booking there was that it had a casino, well it was horrible to say the least. First of all it didn't even open until 7pm and most of the machines weren't even on. We like to play the $1 machines and they didn't even have any. They had about four quarter machines and the rest were nickle machines so if you like to stay at a resort with a casino this is not the one for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro