This was our 3rd time staying at this resort and will not be our last. Every time we return it's like visiting family who welcome you warmly and do everything to accomodate you during your stay. We feel the service is second to none. One morning we were having breakfast early before hitting the golf course and we requested two bottled water to take with us, but since the lobby bar was not opened we could not get any. The waiter Moses felt badly because he could not accomodate us; however every morning after that he presented us with two cold bottles of water which he went out of his way to get for us. This is just one example of the quality of service you receive at this resort.
We stayed in room 3612 on the ground floor which is what we preferred. The rooms are spacious and are kept clean. We always had enough towels and toiletries and the cleaning ladies were always friendly. We were there from April 19th - May 2nd.
There is a wide variety of food and restaurants to choose from since you can enjoy dining at the sister resort which is available to patrons of the Royal. We liked the Sea Blue for lunch since we are beach people and the Sea Blue is close to the beach.
The staff are what make this resort so popular. We have become aquainted with a number of staff on a more personal level and have connected with them every year we stayed there. They really enjoyed the Canadian trinkets we brought for them. One of our observations regarding the staff which make this staff different is that their greetings and friendly gestures are genuine. They also look and appear happy in their jobs. This speaks to the excellent management from the administration who take care of their staff. We will book early again for an April trip in 2014. Can't wait to see our Dominican friends, Moses, Anna, Dominga, Roberto, Julio, George, Luis (management) Francesco Lorenzo and many more. Hasta proximo ano mi amigos. De vuestros amigos Canadian. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro