I did not want to go long haul again,my hubby showed me this hotel and resort i fell in love with it, we were last in the Dominican over 20 years ago on the North side, and that was wonderful, we were blown over with the Hotel it was worth every penny (and pound) i do not need to go on and on as what you see is what you get everything was perfect, couples only was the best ever we have done the children bit, we also made some lovely friends. Would add that we like to tipp at the end of our holiday and not to keep tipping so that better service is given. Overall excellent our trip was from 13th Sept for two weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro