Just got home from a 7 day trip to Punta Cana, May 4-11th. This was our second trip to Punta Cana and our first at the Rui Palace Punta Cana. The good and the bad. (there was no ugly). The room was beautiful, the property was very clean, the service was great. (that is the good). The food was ok , several of the specialty resturants were good (italian, sir ocsars, Japanese) and several bad (steak house, brazilan) The buffet was always good and we always found plenty to eat. The only bad was the activities. We stayed previously at Sunscape the beach and there is no comparison in the energy levels. Sunscape was high activity and always something going on for all ages and levels of activities. The Palace was much more reserved and low key. We are in our mid 50's and enjoyed the sunscape more the the Rui Palace.(stuffy) However, the beach was much nicer at the Rui and it was nice to be able to go to the other Rui properties and enjoy their facilities as well Both properties were well worth the money (apple vacations) and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either one. Any questions just e-mail me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana