I was there in March, at the Riu Palace Punta Cana.Everything is perfect, people from Europe stay for 3 weeks and some are back for the 7th time.
from Phila. you are there in 3 1/2 hrs. at 12 pm you can be already at the beach.
the transfers were excellent the check in, is easy. request the room you want, sometimes you cannot get oceanfront with apple vac. unless you pay extra.
the help is very friendly, the food is good.
if you want a good vacation, stay at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana