This resort has positives and negatives. Firstly, the food is great! I was there last new years and on new years eve the buffet was full of lobster, shrimp and other items you dont typically see at your average all inclusive. They really went above and beyond that night with the food. The entertainment is good overall, with some night shows better than others. Pool is nice and there is always activities on the pool and beach. The one thing I did not like was the decor of the resort. I found it to be dim and a bit blah for a carribean hotel as I prefer bright colors and trees. I found the rooms to be a bit outdated as well, especially the washrooms. I was there with a family of 20 and felt it accomated us well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana