This is our second time in two years at this hotel. I must say found it even better than the first. What makes this hotel the way it is besides the beautiful setting and beach is the staff. We were treat amazing by every staff member we encountered. The room we had was perfect granted the beds are a little hard but oh well. The housekeeping lady we had for the full two weeks Maxima was great room totally cleaned and sheets changed everyday beautiful flower arrangements daily fridge stocked with water pop and beer never went without. We did leave her a tip daily and she so deserved it.
How people can complain about the food is so beyond me there is definately something to eat for anyone even picky eaters cant complain. The waiters in the main buffet and and the beach are fantastic always had our table everyday with flowers and in the morning mamosa lunch white wine and dinner. They go out of their way to please you and make you comfortable. All the guys who work the bars are friendly and so funny and also the managers . My husband planned a special surprise for me and went to the general manager who made it amazing for us a special dinner that he booked and when we went back to our room balloons, champaign on ice and special little gifts it was beautiful thank you so much hope im spelling it right Neelis you made our day.
The beach is out of this world we were there everyday and yes there are vendors but a polite no grasias and they leave. We have stayed in this complex five times once at the new Bavaro Palace twice at the Bambu and twice here and this is my favorite the only thing that irked me was these towel people I swear its so aggrivating they have six chairs saved by the pool and six at the beach and then still dont show up so annoying . All in all a fantastic two weeks with great people and fantastic staff we will def. be going back any questions please feel free to contact me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana