We stayted there the week of Jun 16 and went with a group of 13 adults. We had a fantastic time and I am glad that we selected that resort. Not all of us got nice rooms and some of us had to go back and request change of rooms. The best meal of the day was the breakfast at Don Manuel and the lobby bar with the piano was another nice touch. Our waitress Anni in the main restaurant, was super nice. Of the specialty restaurant, Kristal had a bad service and very salty fish. The stake house and the Italian had good food. The beach is amazing and plenty of beach chair. Aside from the long flight (we went from west coast), we will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana