This trip was for mine and my wife's 33rd anniversary. We have stayed in several different Riu's in Mexico and were treated like royalty, but this trip was a bust. The food was very predictable (same thing all 3 meals everyday). We tried 1 of the specailty restaurants with the same luck. The staff was not very friendly, the service was very much below par and we will not be returning. We will continue to use the Riu chain, but in a different local. The only bright spot was the sunshine. I wold say the beach was good, but the water was very rough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana