Traveled as a family, two adults and a teenage daughter, the week before Christmas.
We had a wonderfully appointed room, not much of a view, but then who spends a lot of time the room,
Our location was handy to the pool, lobby and the beach.
The beach was beautiful, clean and conducive to walking.....could walk for hours.
The water was choppy all week and a bit rough to swim in.
The food was good for Dominican...we ate in 4 a la cartes and would rate them as follows 1. the Gourmet 2. the Brazilian 3. the Italian 4. the Japanese .....#1 was the best.
The buffet was good as well, we enjoyed sitting outside at the buffet for lunch.
The service was second to no one....felt very welcomed and served promptly in the restaurants and bars, our maid service was efficient.
Overall a very nice vacation..we enjoyed very much!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana