Just got back Feb 7th from a five night stay. Our first trip to the Dominican. This is our 5th all inclusive in the carribean and was definitely the best. The resort is not so large that you can not get around comfortably. The rooms are great, super clean and we always found our room in perfect order. Food here is also very good including all the specialty resturants. Beach is beautiful, service very friendly. I think that this resort should be ranked higher than it is. If you don't want a mega resort this place fits the bill perfectly!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotwire, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana