We had the best time! I was a little worried about the food because of other reviews but the food was awesome. I am VERY picky and loved the a la carte restaurants. We had wonderful service at the pool for our drinks. Leo and Victor were amazing! We were never without a drink in our hands. The hotel is beautiful inside and out. Everyone we came across had smiles on their faces. We loved the beach. The sand was soft and white. I would go back tomorrow if I could. Don't listen to the bad reviews. Excellent vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana