A couple of my friends and I stayed at the newly opened Riu Palace Punta Cana in January 2012. It was a beautiful new facility and fun place to spend the week. The staff are very friendly and accommodating in every way to make your stay a pleasant experience. We booked our vacation through Delta Vacations which included a percentage off of massage and beauty services. This wasn't just a one-time "deal", but for each massage or hair cut, etc. I could use it over and over again. I thought that was VERY nice! There are several restaurants on site to choose from, but a reservation is required unless you are eating in the main dining room where the many buffet tables are located. If dining in a restaurant, one piece of advice is to go early in the morning to make your reservations as they fill up quickly. We loved the buffet in the main dining area as it had a huge variety of selectionss to choose from. The dining room staff offered fantastic service and were always available to offer refills on drinks and whatever else you needed. The weather was perfectly beautiful and the beach was clean and well kept. Unless you want to go on an excursion, there is no need to ever leave the resort. There are plenty of shops around the resort as well as some a short walk down the beach. Another nice feature is that there are other Riu properties adjoining the one where we stayed and we were at liberty to eat at their restaurants for breakfast and/or lunch and use their pools, if desired. One last thing, we felt very safe at this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana