“golf in style”

La Cana Golf Course Tee Time and Dolphin Swim Package
$549.00*
Punta Cana OceanSide Golf Course 2-Round Package
More attraction details
Owner description: The magnificent ocean-front vistas of La Cana Golf Course will captivate the most discerning golf design connoisseurs, while its well-fortified greens challenge the game’s toughest competitors. After one round, avid enthusiast and casual player alike will understand why Golf Magazine has compared La Cana to Pebble Beach and declared it the “number one course in the Caribbean.” Designed by P. B. Dye, La Cana boasts fourteen ocean-view holes with four playing right on the water’s edge, and its state-of-the-art Seashore Paspalum grass allows for maintenance with minimal environmental impact. No serious player can take a golf vacation to the Caribbean without testing his or her chops on this stand-out course. Now offering new Enhancement Packages with its sister course, Corales, no serious golf can come to the Dominican Republic without playing a round on these world-class courses.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

3 lovely 9 hole courses to play, never crowded and caddies optional! Courses always in excellent condition!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was an extremely memorable course. I wish I had played it more than once, and if I go back to Punta Cana, me and my friends agreed that we'll be staying either at the Punta Cana resort itself or renting one of the amazing villas on the course.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I recently played 2 rounds at La Cana Resort. They have 3 nines, the original Arrecife, Tortuga and the new Hacienda nine. All three are nice layouts. My favorites were Arrecife ( has holes on Ocean ala Pebble Beach) and Hacienda. It's a fair layout and the wind can be a challenge. Would play again in a heartbeat. Met the course designer (P.B. Dye) on the course and chatted with him while on the course - super nice guy. Staff was super nice and accommodating. Also, dropped my wife off at the Six Sense Spa and used it myself. One of the best spas I've been to - great massage.

1  Thank Chitownmemoq
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Nice course , memorable ocean holes , I would go back . Met PB Dye on the driving range .The greens were slow but in general the course in nice condition .

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We enjoyed the three times we played. The starter and the other people working at the course were pleasant and hlepful. The transporation to and from the hotel is not as often as we would have liked and so we felt rushed in order to make it back for the last jitney.