“Lovely dolphin kiss”

and up
Catamaran and Snorkel Tour of Punta Cana
Ranked #16 of 90 things to do in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and Swim with Dolphins in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Dolphin Island Park is a business dedicated to creating moments of intense happiness for their visitors through a natural, friendly and safe interaction with dolphins, sea lions, sharks and stingrays. We are experts in creating the most memorable experiences with unique activities that bring you up close to these amazing aquatic animals. Our privileged location allows us to offer a one of a kind swimming opportunity in which you can interact with the animals in their natural habitat.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Ploiesti, Romania
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Lovely dolphin kiss”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Take time to swim with dolphins - once you learn the moves you won't get enough to caress this beautiful soul: you will have your own kiss, swim and lots of twirls. These playfull animals are very intelligent, sensitive and a joy for everyone. The dolphin trainers are very well prepared and they answer to all your questions.

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
“Way to smal No space”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Don't go to this place
To many dolphin for such a little space
Snorkling with shark to smal
Allover not worth to see all this wonderful animals in so a cage

2 Thank susifriend
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went with my two friends and myself (20,20 and 21) and we had a great time! We stayed at La Bahia Princpe La Romana and organized it with the staff on site (not our sunquest tour operator) we felt we got a great price $180.00USD for not only swimming with the dolphins but a full day of a zoo exhursion, dolphin and seal lion show at the zoo and bus and snack, plus the snorkeling we did after with the giant stingrays and the docile, but active nurse sharks: we were even allowed to pet them as the rays had been de-barbed and the sharks were harmless!! Admittedly it was frightning at first because there were two busses we had to take and we were uneasy about that not being notified until we got to the stop, but all in all it was a great exhursion that I would definatly do again. Such friendly staff to boot! As far as the lockers go it was completly safe we were on an island made of docks and there was a security guard watching all the items. And we got to spend some time on the beautiful beach!

1 Thank Amanda C
capac, Michigan
“A Dream come true”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Since I was a little girl I have always loved dolphins. I always wanted to swim with them or just be near them in the water. Dolphin Island was absolutely the best experience ever!!! The staff was so friendly, made you feel like you were at home and made the experience even more imaginable then it already was. I talked with the head trainer who gave me such great insight and information. We started off snorkeling, which I didn't expect and have never done before--it was so much fun. We then moved over to another dock and were right next to dolphins that were on their free play time before doing another show. Then it was our turn to be in the water and be next to the dolphin. Lisset was a beautiful loving sweetheart dolphin. The trainer explained everything to us and we spent over a half hour in the water. I still cannot get the smile off my face!!. Thank you Dolphin Island, you guys and girls ROCK!!!!! DLH

1 Thank Deanna H
Capac, Michigan USA
“What a great value”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife has waited for years to "swim with the dolphins" this was sure worth the wait. This facility was profesionally run, from the bus ride to check in through the dolphin encounter . The staff was friendly and very courteous we had a wonderful time. We were taken on a short boat ride out to the interaction area which is in the ocean....the staff gave us a snorkel and mask and we snorkeled while looking at sea rays, many fish and some very docile sharks ...that was a lot of fun. Then we were taken around to the interaction area where we had an experience of a lifetime! The trainer and his staff really gave us a lot of insight about the dolphins. If you go to the Domonican Republic put this facility Dolphin Island on your "list"

1 Thank greg h