I've never written a trip review before, but if ever a property deserves one, this is it. Everything came together perfectly: location, food, service, room, etc. This was our second trip to Punta Cana, but the first to this resort. My wife and I stayed in an ocean view royal service room, overlooking an amazing golden sand beach, and were there for 10 days.
Our amazing butler, Yohelvi, did everything we asked for, and more, from dinner and bali bed reservations to ironing and fruit platters.
Meal choices were numerous and outstanding, with our favourites being Palazzo, Gabi Beach, Vento, and Aqua. We went to Passion (carries a surcharge) one night for a special occasion, and indulged in a tasting menu that was truly delicious. A burger place by day, at night, Market Grill was transformed into a wonderful steakhouse. During our stay we tried the lunch buffet at four different restaurants with food that ran the range from burgers to gourmet, all very good.
Service was flawless, to the point that we began collecting the names of only those who routinely exceeded our expectations. Elizabeth C and Fernando (royal service lounge), Juan de Aza and Wilson (gabi beach), Osualdo and Juan de Dios (palazzo), and Janely (housekeeping), all made a great vacation even better. On the days we chose to have breakfast or lunch at palazzo, Stefhania always made us feel welcome.
During the trip, we celebrated my wife’s 50th birthday, a celebration made even more special by the efforts of Belen SanMartin and Daniel Rodriguez from the management office. A very public “thank you” to both.
I realize I’ve mentioned a lot of people, but if it wasn’t for them, this would have been just another resort in the Caribbean, although one with great food and an amazing beach! All our future vacations are going to be measured against this one, and we’d go back in a heartbeat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana