We stayed in the Royal Service area of the resort. I enjoyed the gastronomic experience.
Jeuri Ferreira made our stay hassle free, making restaurant and spa reservations for us, and having the jacuzzi ready. Pedro Cedeno was friendly and easygoing. He made sure our palapas were ready every day with fresh towels and water. He brought drinks and snacks, it truly was a Ritz Carlton Hotel experience at the beach.
The biggest disappointment for us was the Internet connection, which was down during our entire stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana