My friend and I only stayed here for 4 days but we had the most relaxing time, the weather was fantastic, sometimes too hot for me. The beaches are white sand and blue waters. The beach service was exceptional and we had wonderful service from our waiter (unfortunately I have forgotten his name) but really they were all great and very helpful and friendly. Would recommend the cocktails and fruit juices.
The restaurants were great serving delicious food and the variety to choose from was brilliant. Our waiter Luis de Aza was charming and looked after exceptionally well and fortunately he was at most of the restaurant we visited so our service was just perfect.. hats off to him.
We will certainly go again as the people, atmosphere and beauty of the place are recommendable & forgetful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana