Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$371
$335
$261
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$370
$315
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$160
$125
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
$205
$160
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$516
$403
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$346
$242
$465
$311
Bookit.com
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$259
$202
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$361
$230
Melia.com
11,975 results
All reviewsroyal servicemarket grillthe reservegabi beachfrancisco cabrerapalazzo restaurantdinner reservationsleonardo motasunset barnaos buffetblue agaveyhi spaavenue barchocolate covered strawberriespersonal butlerbali bedsbutler service
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and location. The food was great and we did the VIP and enjoyed the private beach and spa. All of the workers and bartenders were great. Ramon at the main pool was the best. He took care of the kids the whole week. Take lots of dollars. If you tip them 2-3 dollars it will be worth it for you. It is optional and everyone is very helpful but like anywhere it always helps. The rooms were ok, some are better than others but we were rarely there so not a deal breaker for us. We had a great time and my son kept saying he was in paradise.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank 1AMC1
Rafael T, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for extending us your valuable comments about our staff, facilities and services. It pleases us to know that we completely fulfilled your expectations.

I highly appreciate the confidence you and your family have placed in us and it will be a pleasure to host your next stays in the future at your second home, Paradisus Palma Real.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I am here presently as I write this. This is my 2nd time here and Must say I am not returning. The resort is beautiful, the employees are beautiful people. Their service is top notch. That is as far as a good review,

The food has gone downhill since I was last here. The entertainment does not exist. There is nothing to do in the evening.

The guest that smoke their cheap cigars are inconsiderate of other guests. They smoke anywhere they want and the smell just lingers in a hot humid environment.

The royal service at this time of year is a waste of money. The restaurants are not busy to make your own reservations. The other services it offers is not worth the hundreds of dollars it cost.

For the amount of money I spent I am sure there were better places to go.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank suntanned1

Dear Guest,

I am quite concerned to learn that we could not reach your expectations on this occasion.

It is a pity that you did not report your concerns to our staff from the first moment. Our Managing Team would have been delighted to assist you, thus having the opportunity to ensure your satisfaction during the remainder of your stay.

We appreciate your constructive observations and I assure you that the appropriate measures have been taken in order to improve our product. Please let this not be a motive to not stay with us in the future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Upon arrival to PARADISE August 31st -September 3rd, the reception of Juan and Josefina at the front desk was absolutely amazing as they welcomed me with open arms!l! An exceptional In Room Service experience from waiters Juan Gonzalez and Nicolas de la Rosa made our stay incredible! They ensure that we had the best of the best in a timely manner. Eating at Bano and Bento with Fausto Valdez as our personal waiter was true perfection! Our parents and I enjoyed an awesome spa session at The Reserve. Evelyn Rodriguez greeted us with a smile and Wendy Tararez, Wendy de Garcia, Carmen and Milagros were amazing! Ask for either of them and you won't be disappointed! We can't wait to return to receive the best spa treatments ever, as well as the warm smile and hospitality from Evelyn! Eating dinner on our last day at GABI Beach was the BEST! Our waiter Santos Salazar, made our parents anniverary dinner very special! He brought out a special chocolate cake with strawberries, which was arranged by their extraordinary butler, Manuel Silvestre! He made my parents anniversary and stay superb!! We are planning to make Paradisus Palma Real a family vacation every year, starting with a reservation for next year. We really don't have the words to express how great our stay was at this beautiful paradise! You definitely can't go wrong with staying in PARADISE @ PARADISUS PALMA REAL!!! P.S. The rooms are very IMMACULATE!

Room Tip: The use of your credit card at the resort is perfect! PLEASE DO NOT use your credit card in the city, especially at the little shops as they will try to charge more than your purchase upon your departrue from their premises
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Rafael T, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am glad to learn that your stay at Paradisus Palma Real was nothing but a great experience fulfilled with the warmest of our staff and with beautiful memories.

I really appreciate your valuable compliments toward our staff. You may rest assured I have passed on your comments to each one of our staff members.

It will be an honor to host your next vacations at Paradisus!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed there with 1 yr old baby,teenager,and grandparents,and everyone had a very good time. nice, clean rooms, friendly Staff. Specially. Francisco estrella at gabi beach and Diego gonzales at pool bar treated us like royalty. Thanks every one

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,

Big thanks for visiting us and recommending us to future travelers. It is thanks to guests like you that our Company has reached the success and gained prestige through the last years.

It will be always an honor to welcome you back to Paradisus Palma Real!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was a ok resort. The grounds, pool and beach were great. The rooms left a lot to be desired-they are in need if refurbishing. There were three of us in the room and it was a little tight so upgrading to a suite may be the way to go. We were also told that wifi would be available in the room but that was not the case so we had to walk to common areas to get wifi. This was my first foray into the all inclusive world and I was disappointed in the food choices. It was lo a pain to make reservations at the various restaurants, so if you can o so before you get there that would be helpful-it always seem to b a half hour job. I loved the various activities they had throughout the day and night-dance classes, 80s dance party-absolutely fun! The staff were wonderful! Especially those who ran the various classes and the night time entertainment--outstanding! Just wish the rooms were better appointed...

Room Tip: If there are more than two people in party upgrade to suite
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LC B

Dear Guest,

I really appreciate you have taken some of your precious time to post this review.

I am sorry if some of our services did not meet your expectations. Your valued observations in these respects have been forwarded to the corresponding departments.

In another hand, I am thankful for your comments regarding the great service you received from our staff. It is thanks to our team that we are able to accomplish our goal: guest satisfaction.