My husband and I decided we needed a vacation and wanted to have a quiet, peaceful holiday. I choose the Paradisus Palma Real because I had stayed at a sister hotel and was pleased with the service from that hotel.
From the moment we arrived at the hotel it was heavenly. The transfer from the airport to the hotel was a short 25 minute ride. Upon arrival, we were shone our name on the welcome board and we were whisked off to concierge to be checked in. All the staff was well mindful of us being there and assisted us at all times offering champagne, cold beverages and snacks.
We were introduced to our butler, Raymon who escorted us to the Royal Service section of the hotel. Raymon gave us a tour of the amazing, well manicured property as he showed us our private pool that was specifically available to Royal Service guests only.
Within minutes after climbing three flights of stairs (which we enjoyed the daily exercise of the stairs) we entered our spacious beautifully decorated room. We had indicated to Raymon that we felt the air conditioning was not cooling our room and he said he would have someone come look at it immediately. Raymon explained how to use the complimentary cell phone to call him 24 hours a day if we needed him. At this point he took charge and made dinner reservations for our first evening on the property.
We spent the afternoon at the beach. Other than seaweed along the shore line, the beach front property was great! Relaxing under a palapa was a great way to take an afternoon nap after a long day of traveling. Upon heading back to our room we were delighted to see that the temperature of our room was to our satisfaction.
Being it was our first evening, we had not yet discovered the hotel grounds and Raymon sent an escort to take us to dinner. Dinner was outstanding and we were quite impressed with the service that we received from our waiter Michael.
The next morning we experienced breakfast which was outstanding. After taking a morning stroll around the large pool which was divine and some of the grounds we had viewed were meticulously manicured! We confirmed that the property was a well managed establishment with impressive service to offer their guests.
During the afternoon hours, Raymon had communicated with us and wanted to make certain that our room was cool and inquired as to where we would like to have dinner on our second night. We had indicated that we were going to be low keyed and eat where ever the wind took us. We ended up with Michael again and the moment we sat down, Michael brought us our drinks (the same we had ordered the night before). We were quite impressed with Michael’s memory and service.
As we began our third day, Raymond made excursion reservations for us. He also surprised us with a romantic bubble bath filled with rose petals. Something to look forward to prior to getting into a bed that was so comfortable that my husband and I could have slept in all day if this was possible. Perhaps it had something to do with the different fragrant pillows we received nightly.
To sum up our stay, it was absolutely amazing! Loved our time at the Paradisus from start to finish and even before we arrived. The staff was always on hand to assist and no job was too big or too small for them to handle. We were pampered prior to arriving as I had communicated with Maria Richardson, she promised that our stay would be unforgettable and “yes” she was correct!
If you are looking for a resort to relax and get pampered, then this outstanding staff is the place for you! The entire staff was extraordinary, we were treated like a king and queen. The whole staff is professional and friendly. The entire hotel property is set up beautifully right down to the elegant flamingos that you can view from the lobby. We would like to commend the entire staff and say a big thank you to all! With very special thanks to Maria Richardson, Michael, Rosa, Manuel (at the beach juice bar), lastly our fabulous, awesome butler Raymon! We were very impressed and will not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking to be pampered and treated like royalty to visit Paradisus Palma Royal. Keep up the excellent service! We will most definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana