Mike (my husband) & I visited the Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana for our dear friend's daughters wedding. Eddie & Niki. We arrived on the 13th of March 2013 & left on the 20th, begrudgingly...We had a wonderful time at your resort. The service was grand. The food was great. The rooms were spectacular & the turn down service was a special treat. I just wish that casino was bigger : ) !
We loved both the beach & the pool. The grounds of the resort were really beautiful. The shopping was pretty sweet too ! The buffet was good as well as the restaurants. There is something for everyone's tastes.
We will surely recommend this resort to our family & friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana