Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$370
$352
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$371
$335
$261
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$160
$125
Barcelo.com
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
$205
$128
Melia.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$346
$270
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$361
$230
Melia.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

$465
$311
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $383/night.

Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$516
$403
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$259
$202
11,977 results
All reviewsroyal servicemarket grillthe reservegabi beachfrancisco cabrerapalazzo restaurantdinner reservationsleonardo motasunset barnaos buffetblue agaveyhi spaavenue barchocolate covered strawberriespersonal butlerbali bedsbutler service
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Resort is beautiful! The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Everyone went above and beyond to make our stay great. Our favorite time to spend the afternoons was at the Pool Bar. Ramon "Fuego" Bonilla, Louis, and Bianca are EXCELLENT!!!! They consistently treated us like royalty! We will definetly come back - to see the resort as well as spend time with Ramon, Louis, and Bianca!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Dear Jean,

It is truly a pleasure for me to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I sincerely appreciate your respects on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by Ramon ¨Fuego¨, Luis and Bianca. Please rest assured that I took a good note of your observations and your compliments will be transmitted to them.

Thank you for share your impressions and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We just returned from a 5 day stay at the Paradisius Palma Real in Punta Cana. After reading reviews on tripadvisor, we were curious to see how the resort stood up to the good, the bad, and the ugly reviews. In summary, we were very pleased and will return.

Staff and Service:
We enjoyed the staff very much. There were some negative reviews on staff, but in my opinion, you get what you ask for. We treated the staff very well, interacted with them, and in exchange, they embraced us. We witnessed some vacationers that were rude and the staff remained professional. Some people always find a reason to complain, so would dismiss their complaints, unless you are just high maintenance. We also had no issues with service.
-We would like to recognize Orny Guzman, bartender at the Gabi Bar. This guy is spectacular, one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Rooms:
-Majority of rooms are not oceanfront, but have great privacy and garden views. Rooms are well appointed and in good shape.

Beaches:
The beaches are super nice. The great thing is, they put security at each end of the beach to keep the locals off and away from hassling you. Security is on one end of the Paradisius and at the far end of the Melia, therefore, providing a really nice stretch of beach without hassle. There were plenty of open chairs and cabanas for us.
-Caution: If you walk beyond security, you will be approached by locals selling anything and everything, so unless you are used to dealing with this, stay within the boundaries.

-The resort has everything you and your family will need to enjoy your vacation. Depending on the time of year, golf is included in the all inclusive and there are three 9 hole courses. Scuba is included, which was a nice perk. Scuba was average as much of the coral is dead, so not a whole lot of sea life. However, its scuba, so very cool regardless. The scuba instructors/masters were very nice and did a great job.
-All non motorized sports were included as well - kayaks, sailing, etc

Food:
-The food was decent. We did not experience any food that was bad and the selection was adequate.
-Victor from "Vento" restaurant was an outstanding waiter and had a great sense of humor.

Club Melia:
-They will most likely ask you to join their 90 minute Club Melia tour. It is an interesting concept, similar to timeshare, so will leave it at that. Not something for us, so we cut the tour off early and 90 minutes is some precious time while on a quick vacation.

Room levels:
This is all a little confusing as they have differing levels of service. Standard = standard, VIP, Royal Service, The Reserve, Club Melia. Make sure you clarify which is which prior to booking your reservation.

Dan

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dan m
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

Dear Dan,

I would like to express our gratitude for sharing your impressions about your recent stay at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort.

It is truly a pleasure for me to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we sincerely appreciate your respects on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by Orny, bartender of the Gaby Bar and Victor from Vento, since is thanks to staff members like them that we are able to accomplish our goal-the total satisfaction of our guests.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future at this your second home.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

After hearing a couple of hours of great Dominican music on the beach, I asked Luis from the Activities Group where I could buy a cd to take home. He ended up taking his personal memory stick over to the DJs and asked them save all the songs they were playing on to his device. He then gave me his memory stick to take home. There must be over 100 songs saved. This is a nice example of going the extra mile for a hotel guest. Jose and Gabriel from the same Activities Group also stood out a great hotel ambassadors.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Flag-OnYour-Knapsack
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for letting us know that once again you enjoyed our facilities, as well the friendliness of our staff. At the Paradisus Palma Real Resort we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations, and it is a real pleasure for us to learn that we have achieved our goal. This definitely strengthens our philosophy of seeking the highest level of excellence.

I appreciate your compliments to Luis, Jose, and Gabriel. I am very proud to hear that they did their best in order to turn your vacation in a memorable stay.

I look forward to hosting you again at this your ¨home away from home¨, Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Paradisus for our anniversary and we could not have been more pleased. Everything about this resort if for your relaxation. The rooms are incredible, the staff is wonderful, and the food is delicious. My favorite part is the open-air courtyard where you can relax to live jazz music as the evening breeze comes in. I highly recommend this property and would go back again and again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank endya1
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments. I am very proud to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

At the Paradisus Palma Real we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations, and it is a real pleasure for me to learn that we have achieved our goal. This definitely strengthens our philosophy of seeking the highest level of excellence.

Once more, thank you for extending us your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Check out the Pool Bar and ask the bartender by the name of Ramion Fuego to make you a Coco Loco! It's great! Especially if you find a real coconut from the beach for him to pour it into!

Place was very nice, service was great, food only average but it was an all inclusive so that's to be expected.

My wife and I went and had a good time, but it's probably a better place for a family trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing our Paradisus Palma Real Resort for your last holidays.

It is truly a pleasure for me to learn that you had a memorable stay with us and I sincerely appreciate your respects on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by our bartender Ramon.

Once more, thank you for share your impressions and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at this, your second home.