This is a slightly belated review as we stayed in the end of June/beginning of July. I have read many reviews and spent numerous hours researching hotels in Punta Cana before booking this hotel. I am glad we chose the Majestic. We are frequent visitors to the DR and this place was one of the best so far. It offers affordable luxury and is a great value for the price. We are a family of two adults and two small kids (6 & 4) and it is an ideal place for a family with kids. If offers just the right combination of amenities for kids to be busy and entertained and for adults to relax and enjoy the vacation.
The kids club was great. The employees there worked tirelessly to entertain the kids and keep them busy in a safe and clean environment. Big thanks to Kelvin, Tito, Aracelis and Ivelise - they are my heroes! Be sure to attend the mini disco every day at 8:30 pm with the kids it's a lot of fun.
Everything else in the hotel was perfect. The food was always fresh and tasty, there was a tremendous selection every day, even our picky eaters always found yummy things to eat. We frequented the buffet mostly, but the other restaurants were good too. The alcohol was OK, we didn't drink much at the bars but what we drank was typical all-inclusive fare, not too strong. Our room was very nice, with no housekeeping problems. The pool and the beach are excellent, clean, sparkling pool that spans through out the resort with tons of shade and sitting area. The beach is unbelievable, one of the best Punta Cana has to offer.
The service was excellent, granted my husband speaks Spanish, he was treated like a king, but many employees spoke some English as well and understood my requests. The staff is extremely had working and dedicated. Thank you to all the waiters and servers at the restaurants, Nelson their supervisor, all the housekeeping ladies, front desk and everybody else there.
In conclusion, it's a great family resort. I would return again and warmly recommend it to anyone. Your vacation is as great as you make it, enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic