“Best charter in Punta Cana”

Island Marine C. Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Island Marine, we offer yearlong fishing and beach excursions in pristine Punta Cana! Offshore fishing charters are on the Emily, our 53' Viking, where we target white and blue marlin, sailfish, tuna, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. You can also go inshore fishing in the reef-protected waters of Juanillo and Punta Cana aboard our 19' Mako, and catch tarpon, snook, mackerel, bonefish, and yellowtails. What better way to relax than a private catamaran ride to the clear waters of Punta Cana, where you and your group can book morning, afternoon, or sunset trips and get VIP treatment aboard the exclusive "Rich & Famous"?
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Once again we had a wonderful charter with Captain Humberto aboard the Emily. He is a captain whose love of fishing is contagious. Over the course of 3 days of fishing we caught 4 blue marlin, 1 white marlin, several mahi mahis, tuna and a barracuda. Look no further he's the best in the area.

10  Thank ChristineMatherne
There are newer reviews for Island Marine C. Cana

Reviewed July 16, 2014

As a travel agent I look for the best fishing guides for my clients. This was our second trip in a few months and they delivered a top rate experience again. Knowledgeable crew,nice boat and great fishing.

6  Thank jessica y
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cannot say enough about the staff. Everything was perfect. Did not want to leave ever. I love how much everyone caters to your needs. I disliked the business to try to get you to buy, but this is a poor country and tourism is the main revenue so I get it. I will do it again next year ;)

3  Thank JodeanSkaar
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was a great day fishing. The guys on the boat know their thing and we felt confident with them. Supplied drinks and the chat is so interesting. Saw marlin but I was a bit slow. Next time maybe.

2  Thank Geoff B
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We visited Punta Cana last July and had the pleasure of fishing with the captain and crew aboard the Emily. The boat is spacious and clean. We fished with Captain Humberto and his mate Moreno for three days and it was a great experience. We caught several blue marlins and several white marlins. I would highly recommend this professional captain if you want a once in a lifetime experience. We will be back this summer to fish with them again!

5  Thank ChristineMatherne