To start off we were a group of 3 girls who stayed at Dreams Feb. 27 to March 6. It was a great vacation from the time we arrived until we got on the bus to leave. When we arrived, we were greeted with the friendly staff, a nice cold cloth and a glass of champagne. Check in was quick, by the time we walked to our room our luggage was there.
The buffet and all the A la Cartes were amazing, the food was always delicious, I was so amazed that everything tasted “normal” even the French Onion soup in the French Restaurant, the fajitas at the Mexican were yummy!! – My favorite thing was the deep fried donuts for breakfast!! The staff everywhere was always friendly and very helpful from the entertainment staff, bar tenders, maids and office workers. Whatever we needed, they were there to get it for us. I especially loved the 24hrs room service because you never know at 4am when you want nachos and hot dogs!! haha
During the day they have tons of activities, if you are the type of person who gets bored just lying in the sun. The nightly shows were ok, we didn’t really watch any of them except the night they did karaoke – that was the best one of all!! The beach was very nice, and their pool is amazing. – For those of you who complain about the beach and pool being dirty, try placing your blame on the other tourists staying at the resort who leave their garbage everywhere!!!! Yes, you are on vacation but geez, have some curtsey and throw out your own garbage instead of leaving it lying around for it to blow into the pool or on the beach!
Of course we did have a few problems – no resort is perfect, our phone didn’t work for the first 3 days ( but luckily there are public phones in the lobby to use anyway), and I was sick for 2 days – due to what I don’t know – but it’s vacation we didn’t let anything bother us – we went with the flow – like most Dominicans do! There isn’t much night life, the disco at night was usually fairly empty, but we didn’t let that bother us either, instead we made the party! All in all, I found this to be a GREAT resort, I miss it and I am already planning to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic