Overall very good experience. Room was good, bed was excellent, shower and bath were lovely. Air conditioning was a bit short on capacity but it was OK.
Food: The buffet was quite good; good selection, well prepared. Most restaurants were good or excellent both in service and in quality of preparation. One exception was the Mexican where food preparation was not to any of our group's liking. We waited quite a long time for it's preparation.
Public Facilities: very nice, very well maintained and well decorated. Pool and cabanas were very nice. There were enough chairs, tables and umbrellas to make things comfortable. Peaceful.
Dreams is a family guest resort and there were many families vacationing. It was very pleasant because there is enough room for all kinds of activities. In a week of vacationing, there was only one incident with an irate pair of guests at the pool. It was handled pretty well by the staff in spite of the inebriated condition of the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic