Good: Beautiful resort and beach. The people are super friendly and the entertainment staff is awesome. Maybe it's the time of year/day we went but we never had to wait to eat. The drinks are great (make sure to get a Guau!) I can't say enough about how pretty the pool and beach are. Evening dining at Oceana has gorgeous views.
Bad: people aren't kidding when they say the beds are very uncomfortable! A/C makes the room tolerable but will not get the room cold at all (welcome to the tropics). Shower water is lukewarm. Power outage each day (once while showering and apparently no power=no water) they get it back in 10 mins. Pack hair conditioner...they don't provide any!You have to physically go to Japanese restaurant to make a reservation (called concierge and they said I had to do it myself)...it is the only restaurant that requires reservations. Tried to go to portofino the first night and it was closed. Tried to go to Bordeaux the second night and it was closed for a private event....skip the seaside grill and go straight to Oceana it has better food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic