I recently stayed at dreams in the Dominican Republic for my best friends wedding. Upon arrival we not greeted at the door by anyone. After finally getting the attention of someone at the front desk we were brought to our first room where there were fixtures missing from the walls, the ceiling in the bathroom was falling down, there was water damage to the ceiling above the beds, holes in the walls where I can only assume the fixtures once were placed and the paint was coming off all the doors. We called the front desk and was told someone would get right back to us. After waiting over and hour and a half we went to the front desk and asked to be put in another room and were told there were no more rooms available. Meanwhile a family member was checking in and was up graded to a nicer room because dreams had made a "mistake" and overbooked the swim up rooms. We then asked the front desk if we could speak with a manager and we were told no. After arguing with the front desk for over three hours we were finally put in another room where the wall Thermostat was broken and hanging off the wall! We only stayed for five days but it took the managerial staff four days to get back to us And we were told there was nothing that could be done Even after they were appalled at the photographs of the room that we showed them! The waitresses waiters bartenders room service personnel Were all absolutely wonderful As for their front desk and managers Maybe they should take a class in customer service.
36 of us from all over the world came she dreams in DR for our friends wedding and almost every one of us had an issue with the room. All of us decides we will never stay in any dreams resort ever again due to the treatment we received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic