A holiday is what you make of it and who you go with, the resort and facilities add to that enjoyment. I was lucky enough to go to Dreams with family and close friends.
The resort itself is well maintained with a huge pool and plenty of sunbeds and space around to laze the days away. The grounds are impeccably maintained the beach is cleared daily of any litter and sea debris, and the pool also hoovered and cleaned each morning.
Our kids were entertained in the Core Zone by the caring staff there -Jesus Santana and Wander.
The adults were kept supplied with drinks from the Barracuda bar with Larissa and Elizabeth regularly round fetching cocktails and offering suggestions to try. We were all looked after the most though by Julio Perez and Juan Carlos in the restaurants, and they really pulled out the stops to make eating in the restaurants even more of a pleasure.
The food in all the restaurants was excellent and the presentation beyond expectations. The Asian restaurant has to be singled out as outstanding for both the food and the staff, Yefry Santanou a waiter with the world's biggest smile and Gabriel one of the teppanyaki chefs who is entertaining at full volume. The staff throughout the resort are friendly, professional and all keen to make your stay the best it can be.
My wife and friend tried out a massage in the spa and came back full of praise, the gym is well equipped but does get very hot.
We had a family deluxe room for two adults and two children, which consisted of interconnecting rooms with the first having a queen size bed and the second two double beds, there was more than enough room for us.
We all enjoyed an excellent stay, the only negative comment I would make is the fire alarm went off several times on two successive nights (very early morning) and no explanations or apology made by the resort manager. Pascal was sent a note asking for an explanation (none received) and when asked about it direct he failed to take any responsibility -he could do with some customer relation tips from the staff -any of whom could help him out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic