This was our 5th time staying at Dreams Punta Cana. We keep coming back because the staff are AMAZING, especially Jose Garcia! We were very disappointed a lot of the staff had been let go, but the new staff are very pleasant and go out of their way.
The rooms are getting a little dated and I would suspect that renos will be coming soon. When we were there in Feb 2011, they had done a major upgrade to the rooms.
People who complain about waiting annoy me. You're on vacation!
The food is all restuarants is EXCELLENT, except I've never been too crazy about the Asian Resturant. I've never enjoyed this one any of times I've been but the manager did tell us they were working on a new menu so I will try it next time I go. I love that they have the wine cellar and my husband and I had a few bottles of Robert Mondavi!
The pool rocks! The foam party although this was the first time we participated in it, was so much fun!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic