I bought a living social promotion which included round trip airfare, preferred junior suite with spa service. This was my 3rd all inclusive but first in Punta Cana. The rooms are old and need paint and updated tv. I had a flat screen in my bedroom but a CRT tv in my living room with no remote. The bedroom also had a dvd player but no remote until day 7. I am a tub person, but they have only showers in the bathroom with a jacuzzi on the balcony. I had to change rooms 3 times because I have mobility challenges and because the second room was very musty. The housekeeper straightened my room daily, which meant she replaced my towels. While looking for my shoes, I found things under the bed and on the floor from before my arrival. The beach area is poor at best, but the pool is very nice. The "preferred" lounge cabanas were filthy and no service was available most of the time. The spa is fair in comparison to some others. The food in the preferred restuarant was very good to my surprise. The dining room staff, especially Angel, went out of their way to make your vacation great. My carry on luggage was damaged and they offered an old, torn, larger suitcase in its place after promising to repair it for 5 days. Many of the staff were very friendly, but the bar tender in the preferred lounge monitorred your beverage requests. They had one bottle of Gran Marnier for the entire 8 days I was there. This was not life changing, but it really surprised me. The Apple Vacations rep was not dependable and at times acted like you were bothering him.
I would not return to this resort unless renovations were made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic