The BEST ENTERTAINMENT STAFF!
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I felt welcome the minute I stepped on the resort. Begining with Carlos, who alawys asked if there was anything we needed anytime we would see him. The dining room staff greated us every morning and the waiters in all restaurants made us feel so welcome.
The room was a bit small and i soaked the floor a couple of times because the shower was half glass not extending the full tub. But I wasnt spending that much time in my room to even make that count.
The power went out but everyone went on as business as usual and were very helpful, if i could recommend emergency flashlight in rooms or to hand out in power outages that would be great....but i appreciated the umbrellas staff handed us when it rained.
The bartenders were excellent! Special mention to Pablo Juan who made me feel awesome with a special drink everyday (aside from drink of the day with special garnishes) and did a show each time balancing and tossing bottles! Annable and all the other bartendrrs at the sugar reef bar and Lewis at the Barracuda bar were exceptional! Uly (mis-spelled i am sorry) was an exceptional waitress at the theatre each night and sweet. She is always smiling and made sure she always came over to say hello.
As for the Entertainment staff...I felt honored to see such talented performers dedicated to making guests' experience the best time ever. They work so hard and are always there to make sure you are having fun and make you feel like royality...I swear they never rest and are so full of energy and fun....I dont know how anyone could go there and not have a blast! I would especially like to thank Wilson, Felipe who made us feel more like family and kept getting us involved in activities...we laughed so hard our stomach muscles hurt...and learned a few dance moves to boot. Special mention to the super star Martir ( spagetti )and if anyone asks what spagetti is about you need to meet Martir....energy plus. Special thanks to Beautty, Angelo, Dariana and Yudi who always got me up doing something fun! Entertainment staff EXCELLENTE all the way!!!!!! I felt like I was priviledged to a show from Vegas everynight!
My favorite restaurant was the sea side grill...best mozza sticks i have ever tasted, surf and turf was delicious. Oceana had excellent spring rolls.
I felt safe, as the staff always checked off that we left and accounted for our return.
The service and relaxing but fun atmosphere made my stay incredible and I will be back soon! I recommend this resort to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic