Firstly I would like to express that this is our view only others may not agree with it which is their right.
We have nothing bad to say about this location, only points thats all.
Firstly you must make sure that you understand this hotel is not in Punta Cana but a good 40 mins from there, so there is not much you can do outside the complex without travelling for some time, not that you would want to go out without any guide, we were advised to take a taxi to the local bank and back again, we would advise you to take cash or cards as the hotel exchange rate for travellers cheques is very high.
The food is great, staff are great, and grounds are lovely.
This resort is a big American and Spanish gathering area, but there are lots of space to find a quite area.
Mini Bar not filled every day but if you just ask the staff are there and only too willing to do what ever they can for you, all of them are so good.
Remember when you book it this location is not a Caribbean beach but a Atlantic one so the sea can be rough very often.
Gents need to take a long pair of trousers as some resturants require them for the evening.
Some rooms can be effected in heavy rain, but again the staff will do what ever they can to help.
A small extention cable would be handy as the hair dryer has only got about 2 foot of able on it.
No need to take any towels the hotel has loads in rooms and around the pool or on the beach.
Trips out, the guys down by the beach are very good and trust worthy for these, we done a few with them and found them great guys
If we had one thing to say against any of the trips or activates it would be the shopping stops that you have to make, we understand that this for the local guys to make a living but there are so many of them you can feel pressured.
The Hotel, grounds and staff are great but the location is not that would sum it up for us.
Thanks to Every one at Dreams for making our holiday so Good.
One other point, a Bar down by the Beach which is open later than 1800 hours for a quite evening drink would be such a great idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic