We were guests at Dreams the week of September 13th, 2011. The grounds are immaculate, the evening shows in the theatre were wonderful with the hardest-working entertainers I ever seen (Letticia – you are great - Te Amo!) and the food is excellent throughout the complex! The time-share “sharks” were abundant in the lobby (selling time share for the resort). Some folks not used to these high-pressure antics can easily form less-than ideal opinions of the resort. However, that’s how these poor individuals make a living so just give them a firm “not interested” response and they usually ignore you thereafter.
Sure, the one pool was closed for maintenance during our visit but there was ample space at the adjacent pool without over –crowding.
Overall, we completely enjoyed our vacation at Dreams Punta Cana(da) Resort and Spa and would like to return one day!
¡gracias por todo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic