We stayed from 12 May for 2 week, we were unfortunate to have quite a bit of rain but hotel was lovely. Jhonny at building 1 our concierge was brilliant. He was very helpful and any probs with our room he was there. We did have a leak in our bathroom when it rained he offered us other rooms but none were are nice and a great view so we stayed and just popped a bucket under it and it was fine.
Food was amazing: Italian and Mexian were our fav's but cant complain about any of them. Ramone was brill too, he was always around and remember's you which gives u that extra special touch.
Hotel didnt spray from what we soon for mosquitoes so when it rained we did get bitten a lot but it comes with the location really. We did use repellant but just not strong enough.
Would recomment the hotel, great friendly staff and only 50mins from airport which isnt to bad.
Strange that towels you can only get at 8 by pool and 10ish by beach but no prob's with people puttin towels down we always get a large choice to sunbeds, both beach and pool.
Ignore people that say the food it horrid, they really have no clue or just very very unlucky with the cook. All meals great, if we didnt like it they got us something else which is lovely.
Entertainment we did watch some of them and shows were good.
We were in building 1 which was nice and quiet, we did ask for top floor (3 floors in total) as on the ground floor everyone was walking through so can be kinda noisey if people are a lil tipsy so if you are going for quiet get building 1-4 as away from lobby and higher floor.
Well thats all.... lovely and great place and would recomment snooba diving, very fun!
Oh, room service inc in price, not a load of choice but great if you wanting a nice snack. Breakfast is great choice and lovely.
Well have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic