“A Wonderful Day!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of LPC Tours

LPC Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Living Punta Cana Tours (LPC Tours) is your guide to the best activities you can enjoy in Punta Cana at any time of the day or night. Get the best excursions, discover the crazy Dominican nightlife without spending a fortune. Dominican Republic has it all...Why don't get just the best?
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Friends and I knew we wanted to do Saona but couldn't decide on which tour company to go with. We wanted a real local experience, to see the beauty of the island, and have a great time. I am happy to say that booking the excursion provided all of these things. We got a great deal on the excursion through Claudio, we had locals on our boat that we were able to connect with and talk to, we had a great time on the island, and we had a blast on the Catamaran on the way back.

Of 8 days of exploring DR in four different cities, this was by far our favorite adventure. A perfect mix of fun, play and relaxation. I will never forget dancing on a catamaran under the Caribbean sun.

If you want to go to Saona, go with Claudio! He will make sure you enjoy yourself to the max!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Danielle K

Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stress free, friendly help! Not to mention a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I visited Punta Cana last week with 7 friends for a week in the sun! I have been to Punta Cana a few times, but some of my friends have not.
Most years I have paid the regular pricing for most of my excursions, but it was really nice to find someone that doesn't take a cut for themselves, and charge extra.

I was looking online and came across Claudio's website which had so much information, including a lot of things that I didn't even know about Punta Cana, even after visiting 4 times.
I decided to e-mail him, first asking about what clubs he thought would be the best to visit, and not only did he tell me, he also told me what days of the week I would have the most fun. He helped me get some pricing for open bar, transportation and cover (ALWAYS RECOMMEND) and basically said he would take care of everything for me!

We decided as a group that we wanted to do the Saona Island cruise which sails your around in a catamaran to this beautiful lush island, where you have free drinks all day, a BBQ buffett, options for volleyball or even just laying in the sun. He got a great price for us which was at least $30.00 cheaper than all the other organizations and it was perfect. A few of my friends that have never been before were a little nervous not going through one of the well known tour operators, but Claudio came with us on the ride to make sure we felt safe and everything went smoothly. When we arrived at the port to get onto the boats, he made sure we had everything we needed, and let us know our driver would be right there waiting for us when we got back, which he was!! He also took an awesome group picture of us and sent it to my e-mail almost as soon as we set off.

All in all, his services were extremely helpful. Whether you need some advice about parties, whats fair for a cab rate, how to get to a location, or to book a service, he will do everything he can to help you, and answer you almost immediately at any time of the day.

Thank you so much Claudo!!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Julie P
Sassari, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“100% safe and reliable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Had the chance to spend a week in Punta Cana last month with 13 work colleagues and I was looking for some activities to do off-resort. I jumped in Claudio's website attracted by its very competitive prices so i got in touch with him. I start asking him what were the best activities I could enjoy with my group and after discussing about all the excursions he could offer me we finished to go for a boat party and a trip to Saona Island. To book the excursions I had to pay a small deposit (i think usually not required but it was in my case as we were a large group) that I did through paypal. Then Claudio told me I should have paid the difference the same day of the excursion in cash. Nothing bad to say about his service. Both the excursions went great although Saona was a very long day.
Grazie Claudio!! Ci vediamo l'anno prossimo!!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Giulio S
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service, extremely reliable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I organized a college spring break trip in early March with just shy of 100 people to Punta Cana. A month prior to the trip or so I started to research different activities I could have the group do to get us off the resort for a little bit. I stumbled across Claudio's website, livingpuntacana.com and reached out to him. I quickly got an email back and we started to discuss certain things our group could do. We decided upon a booze cruise excursion for our group midweek of our trip and to go out to different discos/clubs for 3 nights with transportation to and from. Claudio needed a deposit for both the booze cruise company and for the 3 nights out as well which I made through PayPal.

Upon arriving to Punta Cana on Saturday, I had contacted Claudio to confirm that our group would be going out on Sunday night and he quickly replied and confirmed we would picked up at midnight in the lobby area. Around 11:30, Claudio met me in the lobby to finally meet in person as did the busses to transport our group. This was the case for all 3 nights out; Claudio would be right in the lobby with the busses a half hour early. Claudio went above and beyond my expectations by also staying in the club/disco until we were ready to leave to ensure there were no issues with the transportation home.

Wednesday was our scheduled day for the booze cruise and Claudio had called me that morning to let me know of the details of pickup, etc. and that he would meet me where the boats were to depart. The booze cruise company was prompt in their pickup from our resort and transported our group to the boats. Upon arrival, I met with Claudio and he helped facilitate final payment for the booze cruise with the owner of the company. For various reasons, I wanted to get the PayPal deposit back that I made to Claudio and make a full payment for our group (without the already given deposit deducted to the owner of the booze cruise). This was no problem at all and payment was easily made to the owner of the company. Claudio had told me he would get the deposit back to my account shortly, which I was confident he would. By the time I had gotten back to the resort from the booze cruise, I had already received an email from PayPal that the deposit had been refunded. Not to mention the booze cruise was a blast!!

I would recommend Claudio for any event, excursion, etc. you could possibly do in Punta Cana. He is extremely reliable, will respond to your emails very quickly, and will follow through on everything. Not to mention, offers a fantastic price! If our group went through anyone else, we would have spent ATLEAST over $100 more per person for what we were able to do.

Visited March 2014