Just returned from 2 weeks at the diamond club apartments (near the beach) and had a very enjoyable stay. Went with a large party of 10 using 4 rooms, all of them in the same block and close together which was great.
Beach was lovely, constantly being maintained by staff. Pool area was fairly clean, both have warm water so no chance of being cold.
Food was great sometimes and average on other days, the main talking point of our holiday along with the service. Top marks for japanese, mediterranean and italian a la cartes, buffet at lobby was good and catered for everyone. Let downs were the beachside bbq (just a scaled down buffet) french and garden grill (This all depends on what you order of course).
Service was much the same, very good usually but pretty bad on the odd occasion.
Room was dark but had everything you needed, huge comfortable bed, powerful shower with jacuzzi bath, coffee maker, 100 tv channels, tiny ironing board but the iron was amazing for a travel size one, almost wanted to take it with me! Fridge always stocked and our maids were excellent. I proposed to my girlfriend and a few days later they decorated our room with flowers and balloons which was a wonderful suprise!
Overall a huge place that is beautiful but you get a bit lost amongst the many other guests.
You will have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Large sun terrace New relaxation zone with Bali beds, sun umbrellas and loungers Pool and beach towels BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 3 tennis courts (floodlit for an additional charge), multi-sports court Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Entertainment theatre Wedding gazebo 1 buffet restaurant and 17 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 10 bars 3 Snack Bars Cocktail Lounge Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Golf Punta Blanca Golf Club designed by Nick Price (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, karaoke, disco and casino Rooms 816 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Hacienda Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Sitting area with sofa Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Alarm clock Satellite TV Minibar Coffee-making facilities Safe (additional charge) Ironing set Wifi (additional charge) Club Hacienda Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teens' Club (11-16 years) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Meeting and convention room Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Punta Cana
- Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Principe Dominican Republic
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort
- Punta Cana Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Punta Cana
- Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Punta Cana
- Bahia Resort Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Dominican Republic