“Yemaya has the BEST crew I have ever had anywhere. Nice boat!!”

Puntacana Offshore Fishing
Hegins, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Yemaya has the BEST crew I have ever had anywhere. Nice boat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Fishing in Punta Cana definitely has its positive and negatives. My experience with the Yemaya was simply excellent!!! Crew worked very hard, always had 6 lines in the water(unless there was a fish on!), and spoke good English! Willie is a top notch fisherman!!! We toughed through 6'-8' w/ 10' seas with our children aboard and enjoyed a great day fishing. Willie and Cookie were great! We ended the trip with 19 Mahi-Mahi and a Barracuda(had a Blue Marlin
hit one of our Mahi-Mahi). Overall - well worth the money!!! Thanks again to Willie!!!

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Guy J

River Vale, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Do not go on crazy gator fishing excursion”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

So bad, Hotel Beds, our tour desk at Majestic Elegance refunded $200 of the $300 charge incurred. Signed off on 1-3' waves....ended up 8' waves. 5 of the 9 people sick. Totally understand crew cannot control ocean conditions but perhaps they should not have taken the boat out.

Boat was filthy dirty, the sanitation conditions deplorable, no life vests or safety instructions provided.

Do not waste your time and money. More importantly, don't put your own safety or your children's safety at risk. If you really want to go deep sea fishing in Punta Cana find a more suitable alternative.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Ela6364
Moscow, Russia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

i like this time with people and with best fishing day in my life! you can ask me about fish but i will say - the main idea - is enjoy of the fishing and boat trip and good people and fantastic nature and realy amazing Domincan Republic! if you like the neture - it will be good idea to go in this fishing trip! really!

Visited February 2014
4 Thank AnnaPekush
brampton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“what can i say only the best fishing experiences is with grazy gator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

ive. been fishing with raul & is crews for many years. & always add great days out there fishing.the most important is the many friends i have met. on my trips to punta cana.. here fishy fishy come on fifhy looking forward too seeing you all this september 2014 & i know we will catch fish all the best raul & i recommend crazy gator to anyone who loves fishing your friend mikey.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank corjam56
Frisco, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Deep Sea Fishing off of Punta Cana”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

My first time deep sea fishing. Good and bad. I had never gotten sea sick before, but boy this time really did me in. We were on a 6 hour trip, leaving at 8AM. Seas were 12 foot or so, very rough, at least headed out for the first 2-3 hours. We trolled the whole time, and after about 3 hours started to head back in, no fish so far. On the way in though we got our first hit, a Mahi mahi that was very good size, some 50 pounds. Soon after that we hit a White Marlin,, also decent size, i will post the pictures.

The trip back was much calmer and i did not feel sick then. Our Guides, Emilio and Coca-Cola did a great job the whole time. I would do it again, but this time I am taking Dramamine!

Visited February 2014