“Perfect Valetines Day Dinner!”
Review of Faith at Farallon - CLOSED

Faith at Farallon
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect Valetines Day Dinner!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

What a night!

Although the taxi ride from Punta Palmera was delayed, once we arrived at Farallon, we were in heaven! The decor was perfect with rose petals everywhere, red & white ballons in the shape of a heart as you entered the building, table settings with "I Love Yous", and live music playing soulful tunes throughout the evening. Needless to say the mood was set!

Alexandro and Jose were PHENOMINAL hosts as we were the 1st table seated for Valentine Day Dinner. We chose to sit outside under the awning with a crystal clear view of Cap Cana, the Caribbean Sea and the amazing Moon!

The food... PERFECTO! We had the stuffed Snapper filled with Shrimp Risotto and the Lobster Soup. The drinks were right on cue and the flambae shot to conclude the meal was spot on.

Great evening with a great staff... Great Food...and Great Memories! Thank you so much Farallon Team for a super dope evening!

• Visited February 2014

Higuey, Dominican Republic
“Thank you for the Staff of the Restaurant...”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Before I start I want to say Thank you for the great service we received at at the Restaurant yesterday at Farallon in CAP CANA.

I do not know how to say for that great service I received. Amazing, Hiper Amazing, great, or hiper great service. So people I come here at tripadvisor tell you if you are thinking in celebrate wedding, anniversary, etc... please I recommendate you to RESTAURANT RARALLON IN CAP CANA. I beleive you will pass a great time with your staff and all your people.

Listen I have eleven years working in the Tourism, me presonally I never give a great service as Received from those 3 people. CATHERIN, REYNALDO, ARGENY CRUZ. All the staff are amazing, as I was observe the supervisor as an other great profesonal, divided the personal per section and in my section I had those 3. I really know all the staff are amazing but I learned how to give employees like me a first great impresion service. You know make me so suprised they knew that we are employees like them. We can not give a big tip, or we are not big boss we can not help them to look for job, ETC.. They know we are working in UNLIMITED VACATION CLUB. I do beleive the filosophy of the restaurant is: All are the same, save all, give a great service.
I only want to say how great the staff and place. HEYYYYYYYY, when you are in the yard of the restaurant the brezes and beautiful landscape tell you come back pretty soon or stay here with us.
To talk about my Christmas party at the RESTAURANT OF FARALLON WILL BE IN OTHER COMMENTS. THE RESTAURANT AND THE STAFF MAKE THE PARTY UNFORGETABLE

• Visited December 2013
Victoria, Canada
“New ownership - great view”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely time, with great food and outstanding view. The new management took over only a couple of months ago, so a few things to work out, but definitely worth the drive up. The ceviche is excellent, the fish is always fresh and the staff do everything they can to ensure you have the best experience so are very attentive.

There were a few hiccups, as the menu has changed, so it took some back and forth to clarify what some items were, but we are definitely going back. Also I believe the restaurant it is no longer referred to as Faith, but simply Farallon.

• Visited October 2013