“tacky but very good food”
Review of Simon Mansion Restaurant - CLOSED

Simon Mansion Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
boston
“tacky but very good food”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

we were pleasantly surprised when the food came out and tasted great. there are not alot of options if you are going the the hard rock casino. this place is right out of the tackiest styles of las vegas and i'm sure it's by design. the food and service, however, were very good and we had a nice pre-casino meal.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank vjplex

Hopewell, Virginia
“Great pastries”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We have been here at Punta Cana for a week. We met the pastry chef for this restaurant on the golf course. I told her that was the one area that we all felt the food was lacking, the pastries. She said her's were better than the rest of the resort. So we came to try it out. She, Chelsea, was right one. The food was excellent and the sweets were sweet.

1 Thank molarman26
Ancona, Italy
“Simply Divine”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Oh my god.....we spent a romantic weekend in punta cana, and we love the Hard rock ( we stayed at the Melia resort ) ....so we decided to go and try this restaurant on their property...
i had the prime beef carpaccio & the grilled rack of lamb......it was so delicious i could't resist licking my finger in the end ...my gf had the tuna carpaccio and the kobe beef burger...one the best she ever tried she said....the onion jam was to die for ....overall a great experience, we loved everything , the food, the ambiance & the service...we would highly recommended to anyone ..

• Visited December 2013
Panama City, Panama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place and good vibe”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I had a wonderful time eating in this restaurant , service was really attentive from the walk in till the end.
I had a very good starter from sushi and also try beef tataki and crisp rice. All very tasty. The rib eye was full of flavor. The manager recommend a great wine with our meal.
I really enjoy this place. Will go back next time ! Love it !

1 Thank Maxexpo
Montreal, Canada
“Great vibe, unique and delicious!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I convinced my colleagues to take a reservation at the Simon Mansion & Supper club on a free night we had. We stayed at the Hard Rock & Casino Punta Cana and wanted to try something new and different. The Mansion isn't included in the all inclusive experience there, but it's very affordable and WOW… The food was amazing. I had Lobster Raviolis (to die for) and Corn Bisque My friend tried out the crab cakes and watermelon plate and loved it….

We only had great comments for them at the end. We reserved the "Bathroom" dining room, very private and cozy. Great service, very courteous and unique. Good wine selection.

Don't miss out next time you are in the area!

• Visited December 2013