“Coffee and sweets”

Mike's Coffee Shop
Dallas, Texas
“Coffee and sweets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Mikes coffee was on our resort and was a great place to go to get out of the sun, or gain some weight! Amazing coffee, drinks, and desserts!! Def spent a lot of time here since we had minimal activities going on

Visited April 2014

maryland
“Very Nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

They had the best coffee. All different flavors. I recommend you go here when you are visiting Ocean Blue & Sand in the D.R.!

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Mike's Coffee Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

For those of us who enjoy both hot and cold coffees, Mike's Coffee Shop fits the bill quite nicely.
I thoroughly enjoyed the various lattes, smoothies and teas on a fairly frequent basis. Of course, it was nice to be able to take these beverages in a lower-calorie way with low-fat milk and no whipped cream.

On a less frequent basis, I liked eating a cookie and a tiny finger pastry. This way, I could indulge without the fear of weight gain. ( The hotel mini-gym also helped out in this regard ).

Mike, the owner if this restaurant, is a friendly and affable person. He and his staff were always ready and able to please the customers.

I highly recommend this restaurant as a dessert or snack choice. It is excellent!

( Please note that Mike's Coffee was included for me because I was on the Privilege vacation package ).

• Visited February 2013